Industrial Painting Services for Manufacturing Facilities in New Jersey
Manufacturing facilities may need extensive painting services to ensure they run smoothly and efficiently. Oftentimes, there’s a number of laws and regulations surrounding what type of paint can and cannot be used in a manufacturing plant, especially regarding what exactly it is your company is producing. The painting experts at Zack Painting have been providing industrial painting services to manufacturing plants for over 95 years and are ready to add your company to our list of satisfied customers. Our professional, safe, and technologically savvy specialty painting team is here to transform your manufacturing space.
Wall and Floor Services for Manufacturing Facilities
Zack Painting is proud to offer a variety of wall and floor options for your manufacturing facility. Here are the services we can provide to your manufacturing facility:
- Sandblasting: Sandblasting is when very small bits of material are propelled at high speed to clean or etch a surface on a warehouse floor. This process can work to remove rust and stains and blast away dangerous lead-based paint from old fixtures left in your building. Sandblasting expertly prepares your floors for painting by making it incredibly smooth. Zack Painting has been one of the premier sandblasting companies in the New Jersey area for over 90 years.
- Lead Abatement: Lead abatement is essential if your building was built before 1978. These projects are designed to permanently eliminate existing lead-based paint hazards. If you believe that you own a lead-based manufacturing facility, lead abatement can leave you with peace of mind that your building is safe and healthy to operate in.
- Commercial Epoxy Flooring & Floor Coating: Floor coating is essential for a sanitary, durable, aesthetically pleasing, and low maintenance manufacturing facility. Epoxy flooring is perfect for manufacturing facilities due to its exceptional durability and ability to protect floors from moisture, stains, grease, and cracks.
- Fireproofing: A manufacturing plant must be fireproof to protect from mechanical or electrical errors. We use intumescent coatings, which are paint coatings that expand under excessive heat and act as an insulator to keep fire away from building structures or openings.
- Interior and Exterior Painting: While we know that the most important part of your manufacturing facility is what happens inside, it’s also important to make sure your building is aesthetically pleasing outside. Zack Painting is proud to be a painting contractor that provides painting maintenance plans. That means we schedule and perform the touch-ups so you don’t have to!
Premier Industrial Wall and Floor Painting in NJ, NY, CT, and PA
Our team of professional painters at Zack Painting has been serving the Northeastern US for over 90 years. We pride ourselves on being safe, high-quality, and technologically savvy at each and every job. If you’re in need of wall and floor painting services for your manufacturing facility, look no further than Zack Painting!